I got home in September, days before starting a PGCE course in Nottingham, and all the while it’s definitely the small memories that have stayed the most vivid. It’s those little memories that fuelled me to book a return trip. In 3 weeks I’ll make the same journey, down to Heathrow and across the globe. This time with plans to explore a bit more of Thailand and to venture into Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and possibly more of Asia depending on how far my pennies/baht take me!
Over the next few weeks this is the place I’ll indulge in a little nostalgia and share the difficulties of trying to squish the contents of my ridiculously overstuffed wardrobe into a 45 litre rucksack!
Here's a photo from a truly weird but completely amazing night I had last year, just outside Papa 2000 in Chumphon, and one of Laura (one of my favourite people in the whole wide world - she'll be joining me for the first part of the trip!) and myself getting Oriental in Nottingham's best Japanese restaurant : )


No comments:
Post a Comment